Today I am going to review my new favorite face moisturizer “Olay Beauty Fluid”.
What it claims?
- Restores hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Result is soft, smooth, beautiful skin.
- Light, Non-Greasy Formula.
- Dermatologically Tested.
I am the kind of person who uses moisturizer every time I wash my face. As I have combination skin I am very choosy about moisturizers. I need something that is moisturizing and doesn’t clog pores at the same time. And I think Olay beauty fluid is (almost) the perfect for me.
It’s consistency is neither very thick nor very runny and it gets absorbed in the skin very fast leaving it looking healthy and supple. Also, I use it on my face and neck before applying foundation and it doesn’t make T-zone greasy. My sister and I use this every day now and I am so impressed with it. It has a subtle fragrance to it which kinda reminds me of baby lotion (That I totally adore).
All in all this is a great moisturizer for all skin types PLUS it is fairly affordable.
Go For It If:
- You want a moisturizer in a affordable price.
- You want a non-greasy formula.
- You fancy the baby lotion sort of fragrance.
- You are looking for a moisturizer that is easily available.
Don’t Consider It If:
- You have extremely oily skin.
- You don’t like fragrant moisturizers.
I bought The Olay Beauty Fluid from Home Plus super market for about 450 PKR. You can also find find it in other super stores as well.
Have you tried Olay Beauty Fluid? Share your experience :).