I hope you are doing great. As I have mentioned in my previous posts that I am taking care of my skin a lot these days. My skin has been in the worst condition possible since last couple of months. Even though it has started getting better, but it’s still not clear. Bioderma is one brand that I have grown to love with time. No product from this brand has disappointed me as such. Some products are so good; they have reached my HG list. I have been trying more products from Bioderma for quite a while and now it’s time to share what I think about these.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS:
Photoderm Max Spf 50+:
- In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
- This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin’s defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
- Thanks to its nourishing and restructuring agents, Atoderm Crème biologically strengthens the skin barrier and thereby curbs the penetration of irritants.
- Enriched with moisturising agents, Atoderm Crème binds water in the upper layers of the skin and keeps it from evaporating.
Sebium Pore Refiner:
- Excess sebum, stress, tobacco, pollution – there are countless factors that cause your pores to become dilated and distorted. An expert in cutaneous biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sébium Pore Refiner: this correcting concentrate improves the skin’s appearance. Its texture becomes finer, more regular and clearer, and pores are tightened and less visible.
- The Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, which keeps pores from becoming clogged and limits the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores and refines the skin texture
- Anti-oxidants preserve the skin’s natural radiance.
All three products come in plastic tubes which a sturdy twist off cap making the tubes easy to carry around. In the sample tubes the photoderm has a plastic seal as well. The product name and description is mentioned on the tube as well as the ingredients.
Photoderm Max Spf 50+: Photoderm Max is basically a tinted sunscreen that also works as an amazing moisturizer. The tint in the sunscreen is so sheer that it will even out your skin tone ever so slightly. It smells like how most of the sunscreens do. The consistency of the formula is thin that spreads evenly on the skin. It does not feel sticky like most sunscreens do and dries to a velvety finish. Even though my skin badly reacts to SPF but this did not break me out at all. It has SPF 50+ and a light weight, paraben free formula which is perfect for the summers of Pakistan, especially Karachi.
Atoderm Crème: Atoderm creme is designed especially for extremely dry skin. My sister suffers from dermatitis and her arms are constantly dry and patchy. She tried out this cream and it worked wonders. It is so rich and moisturizing that she did not feel the need to re apply moisturizer throughout the time she was in university. It has calmed down her skin a lot and now she is planning to buy the full size. It has a medicinal but pleasant scent that fades away after application. However, I would not suggest to use it on the face as it contains silicone that might clog pores and cause acne and skin congestion.
Sebium Pore Refiner: It is a pore refining treatment that claims to shrinks and treat your pores with continuous use. It may be a daily skincare product but
I like to use it as a primer. Formulation wise the pore refiner smooth and silky to touch and glides like a dream in the skin. It does not feel oily or sticky and is pleasantly scented. I use it over my face moisturizer and it definitely makes my pores look smaller that are a bit visible on the apples of my cheeks. Most pore refining primers clog my pores, but since this is a skincare product that I use as a makeup product, It has given me the results and effects I have always looked for in a primer.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
Bioderma products are available at http://www.daraz.pk and mega stores nation wise like, Hyperstar etc.
I have been so impressed by Bioderma products that I am now planning on getting their cleansing milk and toner as well. All the products feel gentle and light weight. I would totally recommend Bioderma products to girls and women who want a simple and gentle skincare routine.
Photoderm Max Spf 50+: 5/5
Atoderm Crème: 4/5
Sebium Pore Refiner: 4/5
Have you tried Bioderma skincare products? Which one is your favorite? Share in the comments section below 🙂
* PR sample(s) sent for Review. This, however, has not effected my honesty or opinion. I have given my honest opinion about the product mentioned in this post.