Hope you all are doing great. I am on a mission to slowly build up my makeup collection and try as much products as I can to find THE ONE product for me in every category of products. I have recently purchased a few makeup and skincare products that I am going to share with you all today. So, without further delay, let’s get into it.
I placed my order through different websites and pages and some I bought directly from the stores.
- Covergirl Outlast All-day Lip color ($8.49, Walmart).
- Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in “1995” (PKR 1800, From a Blogger).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette ($12, http://www.bhcosmetics.com).
- BH Cosmetics Angled Kabuki Brush (Free with Carli Bybel palette).
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (PKR 500, Home Plus Super Market).
- Masarrat Misbah Silk Foundation (PKR 1450, Scentsation).
- E.L.F. HD Setting Powder ($6, www.elfcosmetics.com).
- E.L.F. Gotta Glow Lip Tint in “Perfect Pink” ($6, www.elfcosmetics.com).
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in “St. Lucia” ($4, www.elfcosmetics.com).
- E.L.F. Eye Refresh Roll On ($3, www.elfcosmetics.com).
- E.L.F. Poreless Face Primer ($6, www.elfcosmetics.com).
- E.L.F. Angled Blush Brush ($3, www.elfcosmetics.com).
That’s it for now. I hope your enjoyed my haul post.
Until next time,
Much Love ❤