I am here with another tag post. I have been tagged by the lovely “Fatima” of the “Fanaa’s Beauty Blog”. Thanks for tagging me, lovely 🙂
About Tag Post
The rules of this Tag post are pretty simple.
You’ve to answer 11 questions by the blogger you were tagged and when you’re done answering, you have to tag 10 bloggers of your choice to answer the questions you leave for them.
Let’s get started,
1. What is the second passion you have besides makeup?
When it comes to passions, I have many haha. I just want to do everything. Something that I am very passionate about other than makeup is writing. I have a strong passion for writing. And both these passions are solely the reason why “Dudettestalk” came into existence.
2. Makeup is to enhance your beauty or to hide the imperfections?
I believe makeup should be used to enhance the natural beauty, not to mask the imperfections. Imperfections are beautiful and they are what makes us unique :).
3. What is one product you just can’t get the hang of? Or if that’s not applicable, that you cannot stand to use?
Umm Sunscreen maybe. I hate using sunscreen, but I still do and then regret.
4. What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the world of blogging?
Currently, time management and posting frequently. I am so busy with my university that I can barely make time to post frequently enough.
5. Biggest beauty trend regret?
I don’t remember regretting any trend that I followed but I do regret using foundation 2 to 3 shades lighter than my skin tone with a pink undertone to look GORI (Fair). Biggest regret I am telling you.
6. What is one makeup product you wish companies would improve and why (nail polish, concealer, primer, etc.)?
I think everything is already improved and much modern but I would love it if every company introduces breathable nail polishes.
7. Do you prefer reading a book or watching TV/a movie?
Book all the way. A book can never be replaced by a TV show. I always carry a book with me in my bag.
8. Which shade and brand of lipstick are you wearing right now?
Right now I am wearing Odho Cosmetics lipstick in “Ravishing”. I wear it daily to university and yes, I am in university right now 😉
9. How important are dreams? Do you find them symbolically meaningful/relevant to your life?
My dreams are, 75% of the times, a warning or a signal of what’s going to happen. It scares me sometimes.
10. Who’s someone that inspires you?
My Mom is my biggest inspiration 🙂 ❤
11. What is it that you do not like about yourself and would like to change?
I would never want to change my loyalty and how strict I am about the rules that I have set for myself. However, I procrastinate a lot and I would definitely want change that…….. later!
I had fun answering all these questions. My questions for other bloggers are the same. Can’t wait to read your answers 🙂
Much Love ❤