Red lip color is always in trend all year around. It’s a very beautiful shade that can instantly glam up any look. But unfortunately, not everyone can rock every shade of red like Mahira khan and Taylor swift. But I’ve got some great news! There are so many shades of reds and there is one for every complexion. I have bunched up some gorgeous red shades that will flatter each skin tone.
Luckily, fair-toned beauties can pull off almost all the shades of red. For girls with fair complexion and warm undertone, an orange-ish red lipstick works. And a cool-toned, towards the pink side, bright red lipstick would flatter those with cool undertones.
- For Fair Beauties With Warm Undertones: MAC Lady Danger, MAC So Chaud, Revlon Fire and Ice, Essence long lasting lipstick in All You Need Is Red, YSL le Orange, Milani color statement lipstick in High Voltage, MUA lipstick shade 13, L’Oreal color riche lipstick in Viva Rose.
- For Fair Beauties With Cool Undertones: MAC Ruby Woo, MAC Cockeny, Revlon In The Red, Revlon Certainly Red, L’Oreal color riche lipstick in British Red, Milani color statement lipstick in Best Red, Maybelline color sensational lipstick in Are You Red-dy?, Dose Of Colors lipstick in Burning Love.
Medium skin tones or our Desi skin tones are a little bit tanned, and shows the undertones better. Mostly, a true red shade flatters medium skin tone. But a red with a little hint of pink can also freshen up the whole complexion and make the medium skin tones rock the red.
- For Medium/Desi Beauties With Warm Undertones: MAC Russian Red, Maybelline color sensational lipstick in Red Revival, Color studio pure matte lipstick in Show Stopper, Medora Matte lipstick in Red Rival, L’Oreal Infallible le rouge lipstick in Ravishing Red, Dose Of Colors lipstick in Marlot.
- For Medium/Desi Beauties With Cool Undertones: MAC Russian Red, MAC Rebel, Revlon True Red, Maybelline color sensational lipstick in Red Revival, Make Up Revolution amazing lipstick in Dare, Essence long lasting lipstick in Dare to Wear, Medora Matte lipstick in Red Rival.
Women of color can rock bold lips like no body’s business. Bright tones may look a bit too harsh against their skin tones, but Maroons, Brick reds and Berry reds are their best options. Finding the right shade can enhance the overall look and make them look great.
- For Dark Beauties With Warm Undertones: MAC Diva, MAC Rebel, Revlon Black Cherry, Color Studio pure matte lipstick in Wicked, Color Studio pure matte lipstick in Coco Rouge, Color Studio pure matte lipstick in Red Velvet, Medora matte lipstick in Dark Maroon, L’Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick in Hypnotic red.
- For Dark Beauties With Cool Undertones: MAC Rebel, Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Ruby Pearl, Oriflame pure color intense lipstick in Baked Brick, Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pleasure me Red, Medora matte lipstick in Dark Maroon, Revlon colorstay ultimate liquid lipstick in Brilliant Bordeaux.
So, there you have it. I hope you’ll like this post and find it informative. What are your favorite Red Lipsticks? Don’t forget to share with us 🙂