As we change our wardrobe, styles, food and routines for summer.. Our makeup routine also needs some alterations.
- To avoid meltdowns DO use a primer and then a light weight foundation with SPF in it or you can use BB cream.
- If you have oily skin, set your foundation with a light oil absorbing face powder.
- Lightly apply bronzer on areas where sun would naturally hit your face. It will amazingly add some glow to your face.
- Prime your eyes and apply very natural color in your crease.
- Apply winged eyeliner. Water-proof colored liner is recommended. It will make your eyes look more awake and fresh.
- Finish off with applying a thin coat of water-proof mascara on your lashes.
- Moisturize and protect your lips with a lip balm with at least SPF 15.
- Avoid wearing bold lipsticks. Stick to naturals and corals or lip stains are the best option.
AND YOU ARE DONE!!
So, what are your summer makeup tips? Make sure to share them in the comments section below.
Image courtesy: Google Images
Hope it helps